Monday 16 November 2009

burn me burn burn me burn me burn burn burn

Instead of answers, it's full of i don't know's. The searching continues with nowwhere to go.

I've had bad days. Good ones too but those don't help me convey the point i'm trying to make...so, my bad days; i've seen things that i hope no one else will have to. I've felt so close to the edge that i can feel the ground slipping from beneath me.

Not once have I felt God.

They told me that when you've hit rock bottom, you'll feel him. God is there for you. He wasn't there for me. He didn't call me to see how i was or put his arm around me or hold my hand when i was scared. God was not there.

I don't care about any kind of "proof" there is that God doesn't exist. I don't feel him and that is all the proof I need.

I'm sorry.

that's the way it goes i suppose.

I go a Bonjovi CD...love Bonjovi :) *grin grin*

errrrrrrrm...

Love for the Lovely
XxXxXxXxXx
p.s

Hey remember the time when I found a human tooth down on Delancey
Hey remember that time we decided to kiss anywhere except the mouth
Hey remember that time when my favorite colors were pink and green
Hey remember that month when I only ate boxes of tangerines
So cheap and juicy, tangerines

Hey remember that time when I would only read Shakespeare
Hey remember that other time when I would only read the backs of cereal boxes
Hey remember that time I tried to save a pigeon with a broken wing
A street cat got him by morning and I had to bury pieces of his body in my building's playground
I thought I was going to be sick, I thought I was going to be sick

Hey remember that time when I would only smoke Parliaments
Hey remember that time when I would only smoke Marlboros
Hey remember that time when I would only smoke Camels
Hey remember that time when I was broke
I didn't care I just bummed from my friends
Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum...

Hey remember that time when you od'ed
Hey remember that other time when you od'ed for the second time
Well in the waiting room while waiting for news of you I hallucinated I could read your mind
And I was on a lot of shit too but what I saw, man, I tell you it was freaky, freaky

"that time" by Regina Spektor
p.p.s ange did shrooooomageismness 'n' all that jazz xDDDD
...that's a joke btw...

No comments: