Thursday 29 October 2009

i gotta write this!!!

I just saw Nik. wtf?! argh!!
i live in guildford...obv...so i come into town a lot i was wandering around with my folks and there he was with one of his friends on his board looking awesome in that hat!!! how oculd i miss him in that hat?! goodness. i can hardly go and talk to him since he's not even replying to my texts. he's 22 and i'm nowhere near so he's not interested...obv...and i was all into accepting that everything happens for a reason but now this?! i go and see him again when I haven't been able to stop thinking about him since monday. fuck. this is lame like a...no i can't even type all that cuz i'm so het up and jesus, wth is fate trying to effing say this time???

BREATHE

I'm gonna write some more of that story...see if i can calm myself down a little :o

No comments: