Thursday 8 October 2009

Twist it, Lick it, Dunk it *WINK WINK*!!

"I thought a period was something delivered by post..."
xD

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DARLINGS!!!

I'm feeling very much better today MIMIMIMIMIMIM xD
oooooooooh jaaaaaaaaaaaa. just wish that Anonymous would realise that from time to time everyone says silly things that they change their mind about later. :S oh well. if they so desire to waste their time preaching at me then so be it...it was my fault for saying it to begin with i guess :S

I couldn't open my locker this morning. The door was jammed shut and I don't even know why but I started crying. I felt so silly afterwards but I couldn't help it :S My hormones are all over the place and it's horrid. I cried in front of two teachers and my friends and I don't know why. I can't stand being a teenage. seriously, I couldn't open my locker. that was it. hmmmmm

!!BING!!
MIMIMIMIMIM

ooooooooooh, poor Will is dreadfully ill once again :S awwwww, i do so hope he is well soon. *see, i gave his name a capital letter cuz it bothered him when i didn't before, aren't I lovely?*

I watched I great film last night called The Hole...I shan't tell you all about it because my hands are cold and i find it hard to type when they're cold :S and if I did then I'd give away loads of spoilers and there'd be no point in watching it! just a word of advice, do not watch right before bed...not a good idea...

Love for the Lovely
XXXXXXXXXX

p.s almost forgot, I was bitten today...no signs of turning vampiresque yet...

No comments: